Sunday, June 20, 2010

Love SMS

Please help the homeless. Take me home with you...

You are a 9.999. Well, you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.

I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest lady on earth tonight.

I'm a frog but if u kiss me I'll turn into a prince

When the night comes, look at the sky If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, cause I did and I found a friend like you.

Last night I dreamt of U. I thought of U the whole day today. I think I love U. Tomorrow I'll think of V, then W, X, Y and Z. hehe!
Love's a complicated machinery. But sometimes a good screw can fix it up!

I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you


Cellfones can be very irritating. Have to buy a card now and then. Have to recharge the battery. Msgs get delayed but there one thing I love about it...It connects me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment